Ethan James Wilson was born at 12:40 a.m. (CST) Saturday, December 11. 8 pounds, 13.5 ounces, 20 inches long.
Ethan is quite a personality. He's easy-going, almost always happy, and smiles at everyone. He's slept
through the night (9+ hours) since he was a month and a half old, and he goes down quietly at night and for naps.
- About the delivery, and a picture of us in the hospital
- A picture at one month old, with his Grandma Barnes (big picture - 640x480)
- Another big picture of Ethan with Trish
- This is Ethan smiling listening to Grandma Barnes on the phone
- Download a movie of Ethan's latest trick (2MB) (as of 2/17/2000)
- Two more movies of Ethan playing with some balloons. One movie starts looking at his face and pans
out (5MB), the other is a static view (7MB), but he's more active.
- Four months, sleeping on the floor
- Three pictures at 5.5 months, sitting up on his own (mostly), and two
close-ups, one showing his eyes, another his big grin.
- At six months, he tried avocado. Not a real big hit.
- At seven months he's on the move but still a charmer.
- At eight months he tried spaghetti, cut some more teeth
and takes a bath. OK, he's had baths before, but we took pictures this
- Here's some funny movies of Ethan