I thought for quite a while about the domain name I wanted to register. This choice seems best overall.
- I like the color blue. A lot. Trish sometimes thinks I go overboard.
- If you ask Ethan what color something is, his first answer is always "blue".
- toomuchblue is easy to spell.
- .com was available, for newbies who don't know about or can't remember other TLD's
- People can remember my domain without writing it down
- I use this domain to give permanent addresses to selected family and friends, so I didn't want my name after the
@ to confuse the matter. (Was that joesmith at brucewilson.net, or joewilson at brucesmith.net, or...)
- I hope to develop it into something of a brand name, if I ever get around to releasing some shareware.
This site has nothing whatsoever to do with any of the following, though I'll provide links to them when I know them.
Addendum: Since the 2004 election, the phrase "too much blue" takes on
a whole new meaning. While I haven't set out to be an anti-Democrat site,
I have started blogging, and my position tends toward the Republican side of