- We're expecting, sometime in early or mid-December 1999. No, we
don't want to wait and have a Millennium baby. (iMIS joke: I'd
rather have an Enterprise baby)
- My twin character flaws of a compulsive desire to solve problems and an
inability to leave work on time have translated into another career
- We moved again, this time to a different state. Technically, our new
place is bigger, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
- That whole Starcraft thing. I consider it a great outlet for some of
my frustrations. My wife sees it has a great source of her
- I have a life. (Honest! I keep it around here somewhere.)
- My wife doesn't enjoy the computer as much as I do. You'd never believe
what she thinks is fun.